[WLC] World Life Cruise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:03 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Vist:_ auer TeamSpeck3
Good spelling: Visit: Our TeamSpeak 3 server. Vist: Our TeamSpeak 3 ip: 81.191.16.145 port: 9987 Download it here http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloadsport
Latest topics
» WLC Now running
WLC Now running I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:13 pm by [SCS]Speedboy

» WLC and SCS for the win!
WLC Now running I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:03 am by Khaleel78

» Insim For WRCx
WLC Now running I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:36 pm by [SCS]Speedboy

» We have new ADMIN!!!
WLC Now running I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:27 am by Guest

» New mobile support for CS
WLC Now running I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 pm by Guest

» Host comands
WLC Now running I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:32 am by Guest

»  Hosting for Dummies
WLC Now running I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:08 am by Khaleel78

» Rules Updated
WLC Now running I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:08 pm by Guest

» Admin appeal "fixsound"
WLC Now running I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:54 pm by Guest

Poll

What Do You want

WLC Now running I_vote_lcap12%WLC Now running I_vote_rcap 12% [ 2 ]
WLC Now running I_vote_lcap29%WLC Now running I_vote_rcap 29% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 17

Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I forgot my password

WLC Now running

4 posters

Go down

WLC Now running Empty WLC Now running

Post  Khaleel78 Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:37 am

I am glad to announce that WLC is now running again as usual. The orignal WLC Insim shall be used. The WLC Server will constantly be changing from Pereulok (LFSP) server and the orignal LFS Demo master server. So keep checking constantly. The server will be running occasionally at times.

Any Questions, please feel free to ask me by posting a reply below.

Regards,

Khaleel78
Administrator
Administrator

https://world-life-cruise.forum.st

Back to top Go down

WLC Now running Empty Re: WLC Now running

Post  Nadeox1 Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:46 am

Thx bud Wink
Nadeox1
Nadeox1
V.I.P Admin
V.I.P Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ville Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:46 am

Ou Jea! Back to the oldskool WLC Smile
I am happy to hear that. Khaleel will be new Server Hoster of WLC and Nadeox1 will be co owner

Loser

Back to top Go down

Post  Nadeox1 Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:42 am

Victory Dance with Duck Sauce!

Btw, Khaleel is rarely on so his CS servers, so i wonder, WLC will be on rarely...
Nadeox1
Nadeox1
V.I.P Admin
V.I.P Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khaleel78 Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:32 am

well Nad, I did say ocassionally I will be on WLC, so I wont garentee that. But for now I will run WLC =)

But please do note that it may randomly shut down at times so I recommend that you expect shut downs of the host.
It will be now hosted on the Pereulok server of LFS.

Thank you very much.

Khaleel78
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Khaleel78 Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:49 am

sorry guyz I cannot launch the server now =(

I got some TCP issues so I need to check if I have forwarded the correct ports and etc, so I will post further messages when possible.

Khaleel78
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Khaleel78 Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:56 am

Lol I made a silly mistake.

Basically I have two routers, router 1 is the main 1 which has the modem integrated. But I have router 2 as well with Wireless switeched on. Router one doesn't have wirelss. So basically, when I am in my room I connect WI-FI to router 2, when I am in my shed I connect to router 1 directly with the help of a LAN cable (50 m cable!) routed all the way through router 1 through the loft and through the garden into my shed.

So basically I am in my shed now, and in the cfg file of the Dedi host, I used the IP which is set for router 2, so thus the reason why I could not connect host LFS. But now I changed IP which is usually set to router 1 and now it is running in LFS Pereulok server.

Thank you very much for your support.

Regards,

Khaleel78
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Khaleel78 Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:58 am

I would also appreciate it if people would join WLC as I do not always host WLC and also that I normally do not have the time, so whenever WLC is running, I would appreciate it if you would kindly use the server while running.

Regards,

Khaleel78
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Khaleel78 Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:43 am

May I say to all of you, that whenever I host WLC, I DO NOT WANT PEOPLE SAYING THAT I NEED TO MAKE A LAYOUT OR A NEW INSIM and etc. I am using my time to host WLC and also due to the fact that I have examinations soon. And then people are leaving the server and trying to annoy me. If you think WLC is boring then have a read at the Official WLC subsite which I worked my ass off to make at http/worldlifecruise.webs.com
WLC has been a passion for me, cruising is not about high tech coding and only C#.
Sure we may not be up to date with our insim, but it is what made WLC, it is what made MoC. It is what made us, the cruise server. So if you think that WLC is boring, then leave the server and visit a server with a layout or a highly coded insim. Our insim allows less lag and has not had any issues at all. The SCS server has many issues continuously, and often accounts need to be reset due to highly coded scripts and some errors in between.

The following people will be banned from WLC if I ever get another message about creating a layout or a newer version of Insim:
xboy1334
deking235

I also would like to state that SCS and WLC may be partners, but may I also say that I have not been invited to any discussion or meeting regarding this. Finally, may I also say that I would like to know how WLC is linked with SCS and vice versa. You may be wondering in that case how CS is inter-linked with WLC and vice versa, well unlike SCS, CS clearly posts that CS and WLC are partners on the "Partners" page of CS, so have a look at that when you have time. I want exact details of the privallages that SCS Members/Officers get when they enter WLC premises as I need to know as I am also Owner of WLC. So therefore till I get further details about this I will treat SCS as a non-partnering server.

Regards,

Khaleel78
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Khaleel78 Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:44 am

Firstly Ville, change the theme, secondly this is the Espanol version, so again change the Language to English!

Please check your PM On SCS Inbox!

Khaleel78
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Khaleel78 Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:44 am

Hello fellow cruisers, I wish to inform you of a bare nessacity, CS is no longer in partnership with WLC. The reasons given for all this are personal, so may I recommend that you do not mention it within WLC premises.

Also all the recruited Administrators are no longer wanted as Administrators due to lack of cruisers and players attending the server therefore I can host, Administer the server all by myself I believe.

The following people are made Redundant (sacked in a good way):
Ville1806
Nadeox1
and many others

I am not sorry to inform you of this information, and this will be the last CS will ever be mentioned in WLC premises.

Any further questions are not welcomed in WLC Premises, but are welcomed in the CS Website.

Regards,

Last edited by Ville on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed Amitabh from list)

Khaleel78
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ville Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:50 am

Khaleel78 wrote:Hello fellow cruisers, I wish to inform you of a bare nessacity, CS is no longer in partnership with WLC. The reasons given for all this are personal, so may I recommend that you do not mention it within WLC premises.

Also all the recruited Administrators are no longer wanted as Administrators due to lack of cruisers and players attending the server therefore I can host, Administer the server all by myself I believe.

The following people are made Redundant (sacked in a good way):
Ville1806
Nadeox1
Amitabh
and many others

I am not sorry to inform you of this information, and this will be the last CS will ever be mentioned in WLC premises.

Any further questions are not welcomed in WLC Premises, but are welcomed in the CS Website.

Regards,
Amitabh are not admin, he has telled SCS adminpass to volvo and freed. He isn't from in team.
Amitabh is Cruiser if i am right

Loser

Back to top Go down

Post  Khaleel78 Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:55 am

I want talking about WLC or SCS management. I was mentioning that the guyz name I wrote are removed from Administration of CS. So that means that those people are no longer Admins in CS, which includes you. So yeah the reason is because I can manage the team myself, and also why do we need so many Admins when only ONE HOST is enough right, plus not many people are interested in Cruising now a days which means that Cruise servers won't get as much cruisers as the Race Servers do and etc.

Therefore that is why I decided that I can manage CS by itself.

And also carefully watch as how I said CS not SCS!

Khaleel78
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ville Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:03 pm

Khaleel78 wrote:I want talking about WLC or SCS management. I was mentioning that the guyz name I wrote are removed from Administration of CS. So that means that those people are no longer Admins in CS, which includes you. So yeah the reason is because I can manage the team myself, and also why do we need so many Admins when only ONE HOST is enough right, plus not many people are interested in Cruising now a days which means that Cruise servers won't get as much cruisers as the Race Servers do and etc.

Therefore that is why I decided that I can manage CS by itself.

And also carefully watch as how I said CS not SCS!
Oh sry. I just managing scs with speedboy86 and wlc myself with other owners. Also i don't take care of CS so it's okay! I need to look for admins whese i have here now. I think that i need good administrators, not bad. JoonaZ is fired from WLC, because he sweared on scs servers.

Loser

Back to top Go down

Post  Khaleel78 Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:30 pm

Anyway yh, um I had a long think and I finally decided to re-join SCS, but yh obviously I honestly think there is no point on the other hand as what if Speed abuses me, swears at me again or even gets too rude. Thats the only problem otherwise I would think of re-joining but once you re-sign obviously it means that you cannot go back as obviously things change and etc. And also I need to have a meeting with just you and me soon. And also the fact is the Afonso hates me for some wierd reason which I have no clue why, but yeah if I do re-apply it will cause even more havoc and also its not the professional thing to do unless personally invited again. But yeah, nevermind I Do not think I will ever become Admin on SCS ever again.

So yeah thought I might tell you first.

Khaleel78
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  [SCS]Speedboy Tue May 10, 2011 5:13 pm

WLC insim is almost done i just have to add jobs in te insim

[SCS]Speedboy
Loser
Loser