[WLC] World Life Cruise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:03 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Vist:_ auer TeamSpeck3
Good spelling: Visit: Our TeamSpeak 3 server. Vist: Our TeamSpeak 3 ip: 81.191.16.145 port: 9987 Download it here http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloadsport
Latest topics
» WLC Now running
[WLC]Nadeox1 Says me i make that. I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:13 pm by [SCS]Speedboy

» WLC and SCS for the win!
[WLC]Nadeox1 Says me i make that. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:03 am by Khaleel78

» Insim For WRCx
[WLC]Nadeox1 Says me i make that. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:36 pm by [SCS]Speedboy

» We have new ADMIN!!!
[WLC]Nadeox1 Says me i make that. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:27 am by Guest

» New mobile support for CS
[WLC]Nadeox1 Says me i make that. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 pm by Guest

» Host comands
[WLC]Nadeox1 Says me i make that. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:32 am by Guest

»  Hosting for Dummies
[WLC]Nadeox1 Says me i make that. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:08 am by Khaleel78

» Rules Updated
[WLC]Nadeox1 Says me i make that. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:08 pm by Guest

» Admin appeal "fixsound"
[WLC]Nadeox1 Says me i make that. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:54 pm by Guest

Poll

What Do You want

[WLC]Nadeox1 Says me i make that. I_vote_lcap12%[WLC]Nadeox1 Says me i make that. I_vote_rcap 12% [ 2 ]
[WLC]Nadeox1 Says me i make that. I_vote_lcap29%[WLC]Nadeox1 Says me i make that. I_vote_rcap 29% [ 5 ]
[WLC]Nadeox1 Says me i make that. I_vote_lcap29%[WLC]Nadeox1 Says me i make that. I_vote_rcap 29% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 17

Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I forgot my password

[WLC]Nadeox1 Says me i make that.

Go down

[WLC]Nadeox1 Says me i make that. Empty [WLC]Nadeox1 Says me i make that.

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:58 am

he says i make that.

Back to top Go down

[WLC]Nadeox1 Says me i make that. Empty Re: [WLC]Nadeox1 Says me i make that.

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:01 am

Jordi1998 wrote:he says i make that.

U didnt understood a carrot. Paste this and enter your details

Name :
Favourite car :
KMS on LFS : NOT NECESSARY
Why you want to be member :
Previous Experience :
Favourite track : NOT NECESSARY IF U ARE DEMO

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:04 am

Name :Jordi1998
Favourite car :RB4 and XFG
Why you want to be member : I like the ambient in this server
Previous Experience :?
Favourite track : Blackwood GP Track

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:05 am

mmm...seems good, Accepted!

Last edited by Ville on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:59 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Admins can't accept people to team. Only owners, co owners can. But admins / members can vote with +1 or -1)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:51 am

Jordi you can be trial. 2 days of trial, then i look if you can be team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:42 am

I will go with what Ville said, you must start with the application itself, an Administrator should not tell you how to structure your application. This is completely UNACCEPTABLE for a person who would like to apply to gain membership at [WLC]. If you want to gain membership, make a new Topic and submit your application again! Which is why I will give you -1. That was for starting your application in the incorrect manner. I will give you another -1, this is given due to your un-organised manner. I completely reject this application.

Regards,

Last edited by Khaleel78 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Application Misread)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:10 am

Sry Jordi, Your not accepted. Also i have don't see you in long time on our servers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:02 am

I would like to start on the fact by mentioning that you do not currently deserve to be a member of [WLC], which is why I would like to backup with what Ville said and I would like to say that if you do not enter [WLC] frequently, then what use are you to us, how will you be help to us at all.

I don't know what Ville or other co-owners will say, but I will give you another chance only if you apply after 20 February 2011, but this needs to be backed up with the fact that I occasionally see you online on [WLC].

Please note that from now till 20 February 2011, all application will get declined by me ass there is no point in you applying to become even a tow, cadet, cop if you are not online on our servers most of the time.

Regards,

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:03 am

Jordi1998 wrote:Name :Jordi1998
Favourite car :RB4 and XFG
Why you want to be member : I like the ambient in this server
Previous Experience :?
Favourite track : Blackwood GP Track

WTF????

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:53 am

Means u arent anymore WLC member due the fact I saw u only few times there...sry.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:56 am

If you do not understand what I have just said, I have said that yiu have been rejection due to the lack of time spent on WLC servers, which is why you have been rejected membership. Another reason is due to the fact the you are not organised.

That has summed up the reason for your membership being rejected. UNDERSTAND? If you do not understand contact me.

Regards,

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:40 am

Khaleel78 wrote:If you do not understand what I have just said, I have said that yiu have been rejection due to the lack of time spent on WLC servers, which is why you have been rejected membership. Another reason is due to the fact the you are not organised.

That has summed up the reason for your membership being rejected. UNDERSTAND? If you do not understand contact me.

Regards,

i don't No No

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:11 am

Let me explain to you in CLEAR simple words.

The reasons your membership application has been declined is because:

1) You are not online on our servers a lot
2) You are not Organised

If you do not understand that either, reply to this post again but tell me what you do not understand.

Regards,

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down