Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 9 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:10 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Vist:_ auer TeamSpeck3
Good spelling: Visit: Our TeamSpeak 3 server. Vist: Our TeamSpeak 3 ip: 81.191.16.145 port: 9987 Download it here http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloadsport
Latest topics
» WLC Now running
Tue May 10, 2011 5:13 pm by [SCS]Speedboy

» WLC and SCS for the win!
Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:03 am by Khaleel78

» Insim For WRCx
Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:36 pm by [SCS]Speedboy

» We have new ADMIN!!!
Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:27 am by Guest

» New mobile support for CS
Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 pm by Guest

» Host comands
Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:32 am by Guest

»  Hosting for Dummies
Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:08 am by Khaleel78

» Rules Updated
Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:08 pm by Guest

» Admin appeal "fixsound"
Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:54 pm by Guest

Poll

What Do You want

12% 12% [ 2 ]
29% 29% [ 5 ]
29% 29% [ 5 ]
29% 29% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 17

Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I forgot my password

New [WLC] sister Server

Go down

New [WLC] sister Server

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:13 pm

Good morning cruisers, I am officially proud to announce the release of [CS], the new sister server of [WLC]. I can only thank one person, for making [CS] a great success, he is the developer of the Insim used in [CS]. He has kindly donated me with his Insim package, he is the kind "Lucaderby93". I have also created a new website as swiftly as I could, which is "cscruise.webs.com". Please do note that this website does need to be updated and that I will be editting this site constantly.

May I say that the Insim is not ready to be used completely on the server, as many people continuously loose connection as soon as the Insim is booted (If any of you guys could help me, that would be nice). So at times I will Boot the Insim, especially when I have a decent ammount of server traffic. I personally think that its due to my own internet connection speed, but its getting sorted soon, as a Broadband Engineer is visiting my house tomorrow Smile

May I let all the users of [WLC] know that there are no spaces for additional administrators, as I have already hired myself a couple of administrator from [WLC]. All members of [WLC] Administration are [CS] Administration. The password to access the administration settings for [CS] are identical to [WLC], and the password is case-sensitive. Please DO NOT ASK for administration access to [CS] as it is very likely you will be REJECTED. May I let all of you know that Ville is the new [CS] Co-owner, and he will manage [CS].

I will soon be hiring Cadets, Officers, Tow trucks and Members for [CS]. I will post further details on that as time goes on.

If any of the [WLC] Administrators would like to resign from Administration Access to [CS], feel free to contact me by replying to this post on this Topic.

If you have any further Questions feel free to post a reply on this Topic, as long as your Questions are sensible. Please do not ask Invalid questions such as "can I be an admin/cadet/officer/member/tow", or "where can I apply to become admin/cadet/officer/tow".

I would also like to mention that I have postponed the removal of the previous former [WLC] subsite till Friday 14 January 2011, so I would recommend you to discontinue the usage of the [MoC] subsite and use the Official [WLC] subsite at worldlifecruise.webs.com

Last edited by Khaleel78 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: New [WLC] sister Server

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:58 am

Nice, seems Tom left us...I hope the server is up/will be up soon. As i was ex [MoC] admin, i think im CS admin too, as i know the Password, btw how's the server named?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:02 am

Nadeox1 wrote:Nice, seems Tom left us...I hope the server is up/will be up soon. As i was ex [MoC] admin, i think im CS admin too, as i know the Password, btw how's the server named?

Tom isnt gone.

But anyways nice job Khaleel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:47 am

Yes all of you may use the old password to gain administration access to [CS], for now. Unfortunately my father has reset my router and now I do not the administration password for the router, so now I cannot host [CS] till further notice as I need the administration password for my router so that I may forward the parts again! Till then [CS] is in a dormant stage and is temporarily shut down. I would like to apologise to all of you, which have had difficulty due to this issue, but I will keep all of you updated on this information. I plan to Boot the server after February, till then I would like to inform you to please be patient.

Thank you for reading this post.

Regards,

Back to top Go down

CS will Officially release on 31 January (Read Post for more details)

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:16 pm

I have now changed my mind about the release of WLC's Sister Server, and now I plan to release my server officially at 31 January 19:00 hrs approx, after the official release the server will be running full time unless the unfortunate unexpected occurs. I will be running the server before 31 January just to analyse, test and trail some Insim applications, then after I find the perfect Insim I will take that Insim for further Implementation and Analysis, and then re-test it. If you are lucky you will be one of my guests on the server, I will place the tag BETA clearly to show that it is still not yet officially released.

May I apologise to all that have been waiting, as after I have once announced the release, I have then again had to shut down due to loss and reset of my Host Routers Administrator Password, which is why I could not be able to forward the ports again.

At times during the server is running, I would also like to mention that at times I will make the CS server private due to the fact that I have previously promised my friend that I will host a private server once just between our friendship group, which is why in advance I would like to apologise if you wished to gain access to the server.

During the Official Release may I ask all Administrators of World Life Cruise to attend and simply log on to the event, as on that day, I will select few members of the [WLC] Administration and give them the choice to Administer my server, bearing in mind that it will not be a huge server like WLC, but I also do not want to crowd my server with too many Administrators, which may not allow other guests wanting to enter the server or enter the race track. If I have nominated and given the chance to a member of World Life Cruise Administration, to become part of the CS Administration, then that place is subject to Terms and Conditions. If a nominee would not want to accept themselves as a CS Administrator, then I will select another member of World Life Cruise Administration to become part of the CS Administration, I will choose a maximum of Three Administrators from the World Life Cruise Administration out of the nine members of the WLC Administration. I may also select one or two of my own friends to Administrate the CS Server. I may also be choosing one Administrator for CS from amongst all users of World Life Cruise and World Life Derby.

If you think you have a lot of experience as an Administrator, and think you could Administer a CS server, contact me by replying to this post and using this Template below, this gives me a brief point of view to who to choose. If you are an Admin of WLC as well and you really desperately want to Administer CS and cannot loose any chances of giving it to another member of WLC Administration, then you MAY also use this application to increase your chances of being picked. If you are not an Administrator of WLC and would like to Administer CS, you MUST apply using the template below, otherwise you will never be considered for a placement as a CS Administrator. Title provided must be used, otherwise this will be classed as a general post instead of an application.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post Reply Title: Application for "LFSW Username"

Post Reply Content:

Your Real Name:
LFS World Username:
Usual In-game Name:
Distance Driven on LFS World:
Distance Driven on WLC:
Previous Member experience of Cruise Servers:
Previous Administrator experience of Cruise Servers:
What do you like about Cruise servers:
What do you like about WLC:
Why Should you be chosen as an Admin for CS:
What makes makes you special out of all the other applicants:
What are your Skills:
What are your Qualities:
What is your Current Age:
What is your Gender:
What is your current Location of Residence:
Valid Contact E-mail Address:

Any Other Comments (Optional):

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While you apply for an Administration placement, may I bear in your mind that I am one of the most strictest Administrator you will ever meet on World Life Cruise, I like formal applications, I do not expect perfect applications but I expect good applications with good Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar please. I will expect many people to apply which is why there are many fields, any body is welcome to apply as long as you believe yourself that you have the potential to become an administrator. The contact E-mail Address needs to be regularly checked, as I will be contacting applicants that have been validated or applicants that may not have been validated. I would recommend you to use a Valid Contact E-mail address that you use minimum once a day, as if I send you an E-mail, and I get no-reply back, then obviously you will not be selected due to lack of personal organisation. At times I will also contact your team that you may have membership or Administrating just to check that the data is correct and Valid.

I will soon set-up anonymous application forms on the WLC Subsite, soon to allow privacy to those that do not wish to distribute their Data across this forum. Those applications for CS Administration will only be read by me and not even the WLC Administration will have access to it. I will set up by 20 January the anonymous application forms to give privacy to those that wish it. But may I also say that there is a deadline for application submission which is 26 January, after that no forms will be read and the anonymous application forms will be deleted to prevent spam and to keep applications recieved to a minimum.

If you have any questions please reply to this post and contact me. If you are an applicant and would like to successfully submit an application, then please if you could use the proper and suggested Post Title otherwise it will be classed as a General post. Please note that any applications with invalid data will have their application classed as INVALID, and will be classed as a General Post. By filling in an application form you automatically accept our terms and conditions, if not please withdraw your application and do not post an application here.

Last edited by Khaleel78 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:48 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:56 am

I would also like to add that to become an Administrator, when applying an application the minimum requirement for fields where you have to describe in detail, needs a minimum of four sentences each field. I also require Administrators to be able to write in decent english, and also be formal and very strict when it comes to applications. This is due to the fact that I do not want CS to be filled with too many members, officers, cadets or tows. I need it to be within a controlled limit.

Anonymous Application form will be created soon. In the mean while if you want, you may apply by replying to this post and using the Template given,

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:20 am

As nobody has currently applied for a reserved placement as an Administrator of CS, I would like to give the opportunity to let everybody know that an Administration application can be available to submit on an On-line Private Application Form. The information is secured by Verisign, which means that it has an SSL certificate and can keep information safe and disclosed only to me. During the process of your application, I will notify you if there is are any errors on your application, I will notify you if your application has been successfully submitted into my database. I will also notify you if there is definitely no chance of you becoming an Administrator, this can be due to lack of information on the application form, due to previous experiences in the past that we might have encountered or due if I think that you will lack of maintaining formality while posting announcements and etc. You will be directed to the online Application form for applying for Administration of CS by clicking this link here. Also please visit the new CS website which can be directed to by visiting cscruise.webs.com.

Thank You for reading this post.

Regards,

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:32 am

I am proud to announce early one of the first and newest Administrators of CS, they are Ville and Nadeox1. May I congratulate Ville and Nadeox1 for securing their placement as Official CS Administrators. I still have four more Administrators to announce. One of them will already be members of the World Life Cruise Administration, one other member will be chosen from the General Public, and finally two of them will be my friends. The one Administrator from the General Public will only be picked by applicants that have filled an online application form which can be accessed by clicking here. This is the only way of entry to those that wish to be an Administrator but are not already members of the WLC Administration.

Bearing in mind that all the other Administrators will be announced on 31 January 2011 at 19:00 GMT. Ville and Nadeox1 have the right to withdraw their new voluntary Administrative Job at CS, if any Administrator does withdraw their job, then the job will be given to another member of that category.

Regards,

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:48 am

lol xxd

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:51 pm

Copy and Paste the link below on to your browser to check the statistics of CS, without the need of opening Live For Speed.

http://www.lfsworld.net/hoststatus/?h=[CS]CRUISE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down